PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Vancouver office
- Specializes in providing property tax services for various property types, including office, suburban business parks, and major industrial properties.
- Responsible for preparing appraisal reports for investment analysis, asset valuation, lending, acquisition, litigation, estate, redevelopment, and property assessment appeals and testifying as an expert witness before the Property Assessment Appeal Board and Property Assessment Review Panel.
- Chief Operating Officer and Senior Partner, property valuation, development consulting, and tax service company, British Columbia, Canada
Mr. Keenan has presented before various committees and panels, including the Canadian Property Tax Association, Appraisal Institute of Canada, Vancouver and Coquitlam City Councils, Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association, and others.
- Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI, P.App)
- Board Member and Professional Competency Interviewer (2014–2018)
- Canadian Property Tax Association (CPTA)
- Board Member (2006–Present)
- City of Coquitlam Sports Advisory Committee (2015–2018)
- Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association
- President (2011–2015)
- Coquitlam Sports Centre User Association
- President (2017–Present)
- Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Real Estate Institute of British Columbia (RI)
- Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Simon Fraser University
- Diplomas in Urban Land Economics (Emphasis in Real Estate Management and Appraisal), The University of British Columbia